Commercial butter is obtained from pasteurized milk, and it is a product that is rated as unhealthy.
But, If you make your own organic butter, you get a 100% healthy product packed with all the vitamins and minerals contained in raw milk. Butter is rich in vitamin A, which is the vitamin you need for your eyes, tissues, membranes, teeth, and skin. Vitamin A participates in the gene transcription.
Butter can prevent cancer, due to its short and medium-chain fats.
– 2 cups of organic heavy cream
– Sea salt
– Put the cream in a food processor and let it work for 10 minutes.
– You will get a thick whipped cream.
– Do not stop processing it until the mixture divides into butter and buttermilk.
– Once you come to this point, then drain the buttermilk from the butter.
– Place the butter into a colander and then strain off the buttermilk.
– Rinse the butter, turning it with a spoon while cold water runs over it.
– Allow the water runs until it is not clear.
– Next, squeeze the liquid from it with a wooden spoon and pour the liquid off.
– Finally, place it into a jar and store it in the fridge.
– It has a long life and can last for couple of months.
You are free to add other compounds into your butter to make it delicious for your kids. You can add:
– Orange zest, maple syrup, blueberries,
– Orange zest, fresh or dried cranberries (chopped), and fresh sage
– Lemon zest, parsley
– Feta cheese crumbs, kalamata olives (chopped)
– Thai basil, garlic (minced), pickled ginger (drained and chopped)
– Fresh cilantro, lime zest, Sriracha, hot sauce
– Grated parmesan cheese, fresh basil
– Ginger (grated), sesame oil
– Pecans, honey
– Black pepper (ground), sea salt
HOW TO MAKE BUTTER IN A JAR IN LESS THAN 5 MINUTES:
Thanks for reading..