Who finds waxing an enjoyable process? It is first of all painful and boring, and most of us can’t bear to be waxed in certain sensitive areas so we end up with the shaving blend in our hands. You already know that your hair will grow faster and thicker and will be more difficult to be removed.
I have some good news about a wax method I recently discovered and which is natural: SUGAR WAXING. Sugar waxing method is very cheap, you can easily use it in your comfort at home and has the great advantage of not being painful!
What you need:
– juice of 1/2 lemon
– 2 cups of sugar
– 1/2 cup of water
1. Mix the all above until the sugar gets melted and you obtain a syrup
2. Put the recipient with the mix at medium heat
3. Mix continually until the syrup starts to boil and gets a yellow-brown color and a creamy texture
4. Leave the mixture to cool down until have honey consistency
5. Apply the obtained sugar wax on you body and start waxing.
The sugar wax can be preserved, heated again and used, like an usual wax.