Dr. Johanna Budwig was nominated for the Nobel Prize in Medicine six times, meaning that we should treat her work with respect. During her career (she died in 2003, at the age of 95), in a duration of five decades, the Budwig diet has cured ninety percent of the cases in Germany on people suffering from any kind of cancer. Due to her amazing success, Dr. Budwig became the greatest enemy to the pharmaceutical and nuclear industries. They have been suppressing her work ever since early 1950, which is the reason why most of us are not familiar with the Budwig Protocol.
The Cancer Industry is Based on Lies!
We have already discussed that treating cancer is basically Big business in the whole world, and it is well known that Big Pharma makes a little fortune from patients who are barely alive, meaning that dead and healthy patients are not profitable for the industry. Therefore, the fact that the cancer industry has no interest in finding the cure doesn’t come as surprise. Cancer is the most profitable disease in medical history and the establishment will do their best to keep it that way.
The Unholy Trinity of Cancer!
Acidosis, radiation and toxins caused by pharmaceuticals and malnutrition are the unholy trinity of cancer. A rigorous review of chemotherapy revealed that it fails for 98 % of people. Chemotherapy is a barbaric and pointless procedure, it attacks and kills not just cancer, but also all the living, healthy cells in the body and completely cripples the body’s immune system.
Oxygen is the most important weapon in the fight against cancer. Budwig Protocol is a process which stimulates the oxygen supply better and faster than other therapies, while aadjusting the body’s pH beyond neutral, and into an alkaline state. When the body is in an alkaline state, the blood is full of oxygen, which is poisonous to mutated cancer cells.
Dr. Budwig’s protocol is based on the use of a solution made from common flaxseed oil and quark cheese. She found out that the “healthy” (fat-free) diets actually cause a huge problem. She eliminated the damaging fats and foods that cause cellular oxygen starvation and replaced them with healing foods and essential fatty acids. She also emphasized the importance of sunlight, which is a natural source of the anti-cancer vitamin D3.
The Budwig Anti-Cancer Protocol!
Budwig Protocol consists of two stages. The first one is all-natural, combining protein-sulfur of quark/cottage cheese omega-3 fats from flaxseed. Dr. Budwig found that the body will synthesize omega-3 from flaxseed oil in the exact quantity that it needs. “Without these fatty acids, the respiratory enzymes cannot function and the person suffocates, even when he is given oxygen-rich air. A deficiency in these highly unsaturated fatty-acids impairs many vital functions. First of all, it decreases the person’s supply of available oxygen. We cannot survive without air and food; nor can we survive without these fatty acids, “she stated.
This medicine is typically ingested orally, but in the most terminal cases, Dr. Budwig had administered flax seed oil in enema form. The second part of the Budwig Protocol includes special diet. The patients are recommended to follow the protocol for at least 6 months, regardless of the symptoms.
– 1 cup pure quark cheese (Make sure that it is not made with homogenized milk)
– 2-5 tablespoons of flax seed oil, about 10 supplement capsules, or 1-3 tablespoons of freshly ground flax seed (Note that flax oil or ground seed must be used immediately after exposure to air.
– little cayenne
The medicine is properly combined and taken orally at least once daily. It should be stirred with a wooden spoon and never with metal one.
– Stay away from sugar and add grape juice to sweeten any other freshly squeezed juice
– Avoid pure animal fats, such as lard, fatback, dripping, and etc
– Do not use any commercial salad dressings or toppings
– Never consume commercial mayonnaise
– Avoid meats if they are not organic and range-fed
– Avoid butter and margarine
– Drink freshly squeezed vegetable juices made of carrots, celery, and red beet.
– Drink a cup of warm tea three times daily, such as peppermint, rosehip or grape tea. Use natural sweetener like honey.
– Avoid artificial sweeteners such as high-fructose corn syrup)
– Follow a chemical-free diet
– Avoid all processed foods
– Reduce the use of all pharmaceuticals
– Don’t consume soft drinks
– Avoid tap water and bottled water, and use products that do not contain fluoride
– Eat only freshly prepared food
– Use flax seed oil which is protected from air, heat, and light. It should be cold pressed and organic
– Avoid fish oil and non-flax sources of omega-3 fatty acids
– Avoid hydrogenated oils
– Supplement with chlorophyll
– Drink green drink on a regular basis to ensure proper nutrition
– Take Vitamin C daily, but not more than 5 grams per day, because massive doses can cause kidney stress
– Avoid sunscreens and cosmetics
– Avoid white bread, white rice, white sugar, white salt, white flour, and anything else that contains chlorine compounds
– Avoid “table” salt and use high-quality unbleached sea salt instead
– Look for safer alternatives to common soaps, bleaches, and detergents at health food stores
– Avoid soy products and canola oil
– Take a teaspoon of cold pressed organic coconut oil on a daily basis
– Use our oxygen drink several times daily
Johanna Budwig`s Books
Six of Budwig`s books are available in German and only three of them have been translated into English. They are as follows:
– The Oil-Protein Cookbook (Öl-Eiweiß-Kost) Sensei Verlag (2000)
– Cancer – The Problem and the Solution (Krebs. Das Problem und die Lösung) Sensei Verlag (1999)
– Flax Oil As A True Aid Against Arthritis, Heart Infarction, Cancer And Other Diseases (Fette als wahre Hilfe gegen Arteriosklerose, Herzinfarkt, Krebs) 1972
And finally, it is important to mention that the Budwig protocol is result of an extensive research by the Dr. Budwig which was made possible after her findings on the properties of fatty acids have been revealed. The cancer- fighting combination of cottage cheese/quark and flax oil is not merely a culinary surprise.