You can get rid of unwanted hair quite easily and at home with this simple DIY recipe.
For this homemade recipe you will require the following two ingredients;
- Baking soda — 1 tablespoon
- Clean water — 200 millilitres
How To Prepare The Recipe:
- Get a pan and pour the clean water into it.
- Place the pan on a stove and boil the water.
- Once boiled, remove the pan from on top of the stove then take the boiled water and pour it into a bowl.
- Add your baking soda to the boiled water and stir very well until you get a homogeneous solution.
How To Use This Recipe:
- You will need a cotton swab for application.
- Dip the cotton swab in the solution and apply on the unwanted hair area.
- Use a bandage to secure the cotton swab on that part of your body that you want to remove unwanted hair.
- You can try this before bedtime, as you will have to leave the solution on overnight.
- By morning, take off the bandage and cotton swab and then rinse the area thoroughly with warm water and apply a moisturizer.
- Coconut oil is an excellent moisturizer.
- Repeat this procedure about 2-3 times in a week for optimal results.
- By the third procedure you will notice that the unwanted hair you have been trying to get rid of will be gone.