Olive Oil and Clay Facemask
A Clay mask is a great way to purge your pores of excess dirt, oil, and debris. It is best to use a mask like this only once weekly. Very oily skin types could use it twice a week if they feel it’s necessary.
Olive oil is a very popular product that people use for centuries and, nowadays, it still goes strong and it’s widely used in cosmetic industry.
Olive oil is very rich in vitamins, minerals and natural fatty acids. It’s also convenient for a sensitive skin. It is a powerful ingredient of anti-aging skin care products; rich in antioxidants, it prevents skin aging, the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines, it also nourishes, rejuvenates and protects the skin.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of fine clay (available at natural health stores) with 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
- Add enough water to create a smooth consistency
- Apply to the face, being especially gentle around the eyes
- Leave on for 15-20 minutes
- Rinse off and apply your moisturizer.