Oats are effective for soothing for multiple issues such as dry, itchy and irritated skin. They also alleviate acne, as oats absorb the oil excess on the surface of skin. It exfoliates skin and unclogs pores. You can find them in merely any grocery store.
If you don’t find powdered oats, you can certainly make your own. Simply put the desired amount of whole oats into a food processor or coffee grinder until the particles are finely ground, like flour.
Raw honey is used in this for creating a paste. It enhances the health of your skin while assisting all the ingredients combine for easy application.
What you need?
– 1 tablespoon of powdered oats
– 1 tablespoon of raw honey
What you have to do:
1. Mix powdered oats and raw honey until it’s paste
2. Apply to face
3. Let soak for about 5-10 minutes
4. Wash it off with warm water and pat dry with a clean towel