Internally, lemons naturally detoxify your body and balance your pH, and have also the same positive effect on skin. They eliminate impurities and citric acid within assists in rejuvenating the top layer of skin, safely and gently. Using lemon juice will give your skin a fresh glow.
The greens in this mask provide something for the juice to hold onto, so you’re able to apply it to your face. However, greens also pack a punch. Chock full of phytochemicals that fight against skin damage, powdered greens give your skin the same excellent benefits as they provide the inside of your body.
As with all of these homemade face masks, remember to always use organic ingredients when you can. This will insure that your skin is not absorbing toxins and chemicals from pesticide usage.
What you need?
– juice of 1/2 lemon
– 1/2 tablespoon of powdered greens
What you have to do:
1. Mix the lemon juice and powdered greens into a bowl
2. Apply to face (without eyes as the lemon juice will give them an unwanted sting)
3. Let the mask soak for 5 minutes
4. Then wash it off with warm water and pat dry with a clean towel.