Pumpkin has more than 100 beneficial ingredients for skin, such as retinol (Vitamin A), ascorbic acid (Vitamin C), beta-carotene, a natural form of salicylic acid, etc.
What you need…
– 2 tablespoon of pumpkin puree (check out below the instructions)
– 1/2 tablespoon of honey
– 1/2 tablespoon milk
– 1/4 tablespoon of cinnamon spice
What you have to do
– Mix the all above until you get a like-paste texture
– Spread the paste to your skin after you cleansed it
– Leave it for around 20 minutes
– Wash it off with warm water.
For the puree:
Cut the pumpkin and place aside just the flesh-seeds, stringy matter and skin discarded.
Steam pumpkin for about 15 minutes, or until a fork goes in smoothly. Puree in a food processor or blender until smooth, but not watery.