Eggs & Coffee face mask
This duo might sound interesting. You are very likely to use coffee for drinking and eggs for eating, separately of course. Regardless of how strange it sounds, coffee and eggs are two skin care ingredients that can truly nourish and rejuvenate your skin.
A great ingredient to comprise a DIY facial scrub is coffee. You can recycle brewed coffee grounds to improve your complexion.
Organic eggs contain proteins and nutrients which protect skin giving it a young looking. Using it frequently, you will see improvements in wrinkles and fine lines.
What you need?
– 1 whole egg (range and organic) or 1 tablespoon of raw honey (if you don’t like the idea of using egg)
– 1 tablespoon of fine coffee grounds
What you have to do:
1. Combine the egg or honey with the coffee grounds, making sure to break up the yolk
2. Apply the mix to your face (without eyes)
3. Let it soak into skin until the mix is dried
4. Exfoliating step if your skin needs it: with coffee grounds, rub the mixture with circular motions when you are washing it off. You will have the skin fresh, as you have removed dead cells
5. Wash it well and pat with a clean towel.
Feel free to post the results or to add further inquiries! 🙂