Besides wrinkles and grey hair strands , it’s dark shadows below the eyes that tend to age your appearance. Here are some beauty tricks that will help you get rid of them:
1) Cold compress: Soak a washcloth in cold water or milk. Put it over your closed eyelids for several minutes. Wrap a few ice cubes in soft napkin and place it under your eyes for a few minutes. Alternatively, use a bag of frozen peas or a cold spoon.
2) Tea bags: Chill two used green or black tea bags in the refrigerator for half an hour. Place one tea bag over each eye and leave it on 10 to 15 minutes. Remove the tea bags and wash your face. Repeat once or twice daily for a few weeks.
3) Buttermilk paste: Mix one-fourth table spoon of turmeric and two tablespoon of buttermilk. Apply this paste to your dark circles. Leave it on for 15-20 minutes. Wash off with lukewarm water.
4) Mint: Grind handful of mint leaves. Add lemon juice to this mint paste. Apply and leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes. Wash it off and repeat twice a day.
5) Witch hazel: Soak two cotton pads in witch hazel. Place them on your eyes covering your dark circles for five to eight minutes.