This is a very easy homemade hair spray to be prepared that comprises only natural ingredients and which is proven to work efficiently
- 1 cup of filter or boiled water.
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1/4 of a cup of Aloe Vera juice – just buy 100% juice and avoid the ones with preservatives.
- 10 drops of essential oils of your preference, I recommend lavender for volume, rosemary for growth, cedar wood for shiny hair and tea tree for dandruff.
- Boil water and dissolve the sugar in it.
- Allow to cool at the room’s temperature and add alcohol, Aloe Vera and essential oils.
- Store in spray bottle and use it regularly