Eggs are really handy, cheap, easy to use and a effective ingredient for a facelift as they contain proteins and vitamins (in egg white). The wrinkle fighting is doubled combining it with carrot which are a natural way to get retinol. The beta-carotene in carrots is converted into retinol when spread on skin, assisting in regenerating cells, thus making this the best eye mask for wrinkles!
What you need..
- 1 egg white
- 1 tablespoon finely shredded carrot
- 1 teaspoon aloe vera
What you have to do
- Place egg white, shredded carrot and aloe vera in a small bowl
- Beat mixture with a fork until it gets frothy (1 minute)
- Apply the mask around and under the eyes
- Tip: avoid the eyelids because it may get into your eyes
- Tip: it is beneficial for the entire face as well, so if you still have remaining mixture in the bowl apply it on face, and neck
- Let the mask on face dry for at around 15 minutes until you will feel the mask tightening your skin
- If it gets uncomfortable, go ahead and remove it.
- Use a soft, wet towel to gently rinse the mask off.