Cellulite is a woman’s worst enemy and it has no age or weight restrictions! it is so stubborn fat with ugly dimples on your stomach, thighs and arms, that seems almost impossible to get rid of.
It’s a Brazilian secret! That’s why Brazilian women have amazing seemingly flawless toned bodies. Also many dermatologist use this secret charging you high prices for this simple treatment.
It’s coffee with caffeine! The caffeine helps reduce some of the edema around fat to help women look smoother.
So simple you’ll be amaze using this method on a daily bases for several weeks, you’ll see remarkable difference provided that you also keep a clean & healthy diet! Here I’ll show you two different types of making your own Anti-Cellulite Cream… one in the shower, and the other after you shower or before going to bed.
Caffeinated Coffee Scrub
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup caffeinated ground coffee
- 1 cup olive oil (I use less oil & add some water)
- To make the best cellulite cream, place ingredients in blender
- Blend on medium speed until you get a smooth mixture
- Pour cellulite cream in a clean jar with lid
- When showering, wash and clean your body first then turn off the shower to apply the cream
- Smooth on cream to problem areas then massage in a circular motion, do this for several minutes
- Rinse off and pat dry.
The sugar act as an exfoliant and scrub, while the olive oil works to smooth and hydrate your skin, the caffeinated coffee does the magic!