This recipes include just 2 ingredients that help nourish your skin and eliminate acne-related problems.
Honey, which is used in all the three masks we are preparing today, hydrates your skin, keeps it soft by preserving moisture, and promotes skin cell renewal.
Cinnamon has antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties.
What you need?
• Cinnamon powder
• A teaspoon
• A bowl
1. Put one teaspoon of cinnamon powder in a bowl.
2. Add two teaspoons of honey.
3. Mix the ingredients until they are blended well. If the mixture is thick, add more honey.
4. Using your fingers, slather it on your face (preferably when your face is damp) and leave it on for at least 10 to 15 minutes.
5. Rinse it off with lukewarm water, and apply a toner. If you do not have a toner, just use lemon juice or a mixture of one part apple cider vinegar and two parts distilled water. You can use this acne face mask almost daily.