18 MIND BLOWING REASONS WHY ALOE VERA IS A MIRACLE MEDICINE PLANT. YOU WILL NEVER BUY EXPENSIVE PRODUCTS AGAIN!
Aloe Vera is one of the plants that you can grow at home very easily. It’s plain simple to grow. It requires regular watering, warm conditions, and a bit of fertilization from time to time. You will enjoy a lot benefits from growing aloe, mostly because of its medicinal properties. The plant has a thick, gel-filled leaves which can be harvested without any issues. Just cut open one of the leaves and grab the oozing gel from it.
You can search for aloe gel in almost every healthy food stores, although homegrown gel could be safer, and the cheaper version, of course. You will get the best benefits of aloe if you harvest the biggest and ripest leaves due to their larger concentration of gel.
9 Benefits of Applying Aloe Vera Topically
- Calms acne and eczema
- Calms rashes, boils, and other skin afflictions
- Soothes burns
- Anti-itching for bug bites
- Moisturizes skin
- Reduces wrinkles
- Heal wounds
- Conditions hair as a shampoo and prevent hair loss
- Can be used as a shaving gel
9 Benefits of Taking Aloe Vera Internally
- Improves the immune system
- Stabilizes blood sugar
- Prevents digestive disorders like bloating, constipation, IBS and colitis, and calms stomach disturbances
- Reduces heartburn and indigestion
- Reinforces the heart and improves the blood quality
- Promotes healthy gums
- Lowers arthritis inflammation
- Promotes better functioning of the urinary tract
- Boosts the production of white blood cells
Most of the people believe that the plant we know today as aloe very, came first from Northern Africa. The first known documentation of its medicinal utilization was in the ancient Egyptian Papyrus called ebers, which presented 12 different recipes for healing with aloe. Since then, the succulent plant has been utilized across the globe as both an ornamental plant, and healing medicine.
Try to avoid the conventional medications as much as possible, and enjoy the numerous benefits of aloe vera.